1.5
Ease of Use

Nightmare transaction.Seemed like the perfect fit for my needs.

They require 50% in cash up front...sent them my $8750 (half for 2 boxes). Weeks of delays, miscues, silence...then finally sent photos of proposed walk-ins. Scabbed together junk. After significant difficulties, I cancelled one box, and agreed to a box.

They shipped it. Walls OK...but roof panels junk (see photos). This was just the beginning. The concept is they sell you new refrigeration units to go with the used boxes...a good idea.

Mine came destroyed as it had been dropped prior to shipping (see photos), and they refused to replace or cooperate in any way. Their solution...go ahead and install it...then if it doesn't work...we'll figure out what to do next. Right...I'm up for that. I ended up buying a new condenser locally.

Additionally, they owe me a partial refund on the original purchase as the total I ended up owing them was less than I had sent. Jimmy G has promised to get the check to me twice...and claimed once that he had mailed it. No check...almost $3000. So, they're in to me for almost $6000.

They have f**ked with the wrong man...and will regret not dealing with me in an honorable fashion. I'll update this post as it unfolds. But...for fun, you have to call Jimmy G, and have an extended conversation with him.

There's no way to describe it...what a ride![couldn't get all my photos to upload...sorry...you have to see to believe]

This person wrote the review because of "everything above except pricing and warranty" of walk in cooler from American Wholesale Refrigeration and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5600 and wants American Wholesale Refrigeration to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Wholesale Refrigeration for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Wholesale Refrigeration?

Comments