American Wholesale Refrigeration - This company is incompetent and not trustworthy...you've been warned
Nightmare transaction.Seemed like the perfect fit for my needs.
They require 50% in cash up front...sent them my $8750 (half for 2 boxes). Weeks of delays, miscues, silence...then finally sent photos of proposed walk-ins. Scabbed together junk. After significant difficulties, I cancelled one box, and agreed to a box.
They shipped it. Walls OK...but roof panels junk (see photos). This was just the beginning. The concept is they sell you new refrigeration units to go with the used boxes...a good idea.
Mine came destroyed as it had been dropped prior to shipping (see photos), and they refused to replace or cooperate in any way. Their solution...go ahead and install it...then if it doesn't work...we'll figure out what to do next. Right...I'm up for that. I ended up buying a new condenser locally.
Additionally, they owe me a partial refund on the original purchase as the total I ended up owing them was less than I had sent. Jimmy G has promised to get the check to me twice...and claimed once that he had mailed it. No check...almost $3000. So, they're in to me for almost $6000.
They have f**ked with the wrong man...and will regret not dealing with me in an honorable fashion. I'll update this post as it unfolds. But...for fun, you have to call Jimmy G, and have an extended conversation with him.
There's no way to describe it...what a ride![couldn't get all my photos to upload...sorry...you have to see to believe]
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- everything above except pricing and warranty
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Walk In Cooler
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it..."
- "Sje was on her phone off and on the whole time we were there. Customers asked for help and she wouldn't move. To top it off she didn't..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg(Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr Service..."
- "I think they actually decreased the value of the home. We were warned that they could not sand due to the house being built before 1967. However they still did..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."